BOOK GINA FOR YOUR EVENT
How We Impact
What are our engagements all about?
- A partnership in support of your goals of profitability, collaboration, information and preparation.
- An unconventional optimal performance bootcamp guiding professionals in taking their performance to exceptional levels, resulting in job appreciation and satisfaction.
- Gina and her Team will effectively move your Team from a tactical thinking mindset into that of a critical thinker and student of your client’s business. Your Team will develop a deeper understanding of their client’s business imperatives which in turn provides insights into recognizing, exposing & solving problems with ingenuity & confidence.
- Sustainable applied learning & professional development.
- Engagement that transforms groups of people into optimally performing teams.
- Coaching, working through examples, working through scenarios and human to human negotiation techniques that help the participants gain a deeper understanding of your client’s business imperatives, providing insights, exposing & solving problems with ingenuity & confidence.
This is NOT:
Just a another boring, intermittent, unsustainable training program teaching you to memorize things you won’t use nor a new year’s resolution that fades to black and is temporary. THIS WORKS!
What is up with the music?
The only things we can truly control are our energy, thoughts, words and actions. When people are stressed, they have a challenging time with clarity, awareness and mood.
This is where the effects of music on memory recall come into play as it:
Allows Clearer Thinking
If you think about a recognizable scent, it takes you to a specific moment, image and feeling (this is a neuro association). Similarly, we use music complemented by intermittent interjected speed drills to incent stride, cadence and power.*
*Supporting information for consideration:
“Listening to and performing music reactivates areas of the brain associated with memory, reasoning, speech, emotion, and reward. Two recent studies found that music doesn’t just help us retrieve stored memories, it also helps us lay down new ones.”
The relationship between music, memory, and emotion. Since music evokes strong emotions and emotions boost memory processes, we can understand that music is involved in forming memories. This could apply to memories about certain pieces of music or information associated with specific music. Several studies have shown that verbal memory and focused attention can significantly improve by listening to favorite music every day, especially when compared to those who don’t regularly listen to music.
What Our Clients Say
1:1 Optimal Performance Coaching Endorsement
“From the first call with Gina I felt excited about what was possible for my future, both professionally and personally. We were able to talk through how I perceived my own capabilities and challenge the limiting beliefs that I wasn’t even aware I had. Through the coursework & conversations about my goals (short and long-term), I reframed my thinking from “I’m going to try to…” to “I will…” This has helped me fight feelings of self-doubt & helped me feel confident in myself as a “brand”.Lastly, working with Gina has taught me that THE SKY’S THE LIMIT! ”
Anonymous participant, BCBS Arizona
"Gina's coaching was not like anything I have ever experienced. Her positive thinking has empowered our entire team to help differentiate us to move us from good to great"
Anonymous participant, BCBS Arizona
"THANK YOU so much for everything, like I said last week you brought me back to life. I had a few tough years, I stopped believing in myself and what I was capable of. After meeting with you, I...
Kathleen Nugent, Director of Marketing, Merkle NY
"If I had to sum up what Gina has given me throughout my time knowing her, it is this; Gina has taught me how to think deeper, work smarter, laugh harder, be myself and do what makes me happy. Gina...
We focus a lot on the value of preparedness and wanted to measure the specific benefits realized by respondents from the improved preparedness strategies learned through working with GNE. Here’s what they gained from our engagement:
As a result of experiencing our bootcamp, 86% of participants identified that they learned employable, sustainable skills on how to effectively balance work and life in the newly remote working climate.